carnage ideas bank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A brief overview

Go down

A brief overview Empty A brief overview

Post  Kristian Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Just to get you started… here's some stuff I ripped straight out of our business plan (more or less)

Should give you a rough idea of what we’re thinking.

We are aiming to provide an online satire magazine featuring polished content of high journalistic standard.

We will build our online presence through text-based content initially while building our capabilities as a video production house.

We want stuff that be turned into articles, sketches and podcasts. So, scripts, articles, jokes, indeed, anything that you think could fit in to the remit below… just post it up and start throwing ideas around.

We will also produce podcasts every week, discussing the week’s news events as well as playing music from our portfolio of local bands/DJS. This will give us the experience we need to jump into the weekly production of a video based show, along the same paradigm.

Eventually we will use the video content we accumulate over the next couple of months into a half hour pilot show for submission to television networks. This will be a news satire/culture digest similar in style to 10 O clock Live, The Word, TFI Friday.

We will aim to produce the pilot for screening in September.

In terms of the show we will ultimately be pitching to the various networks, our competition is wholly dependent on their Autumn schedule. I foresee that we will be in competition with 10 O’Clock Live as well as Panel shows such as Have I Got News For You.

However, it is worth mentioning that while we are aware of these market heaveyweights from a consumer point of view, we will not be looking at them as replicable editorial model. We will if anything provide an alternative, independent product to complement and challenge them in the market, providing the consumer with an alternative voice.

Kristian
Admin

https://carnage.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum